Delta tub faucet type p cartridge no cold water??

Users who are viewing this thread

mrinsideandout18

Reaction score
a plumber had came before me and the original problem was a leaking faucet. when I got there there was no water pressure cold or hot just leaking. I installed a new cartridge. only getting warm water now no cold at all... Can anybody tell me while. Only getting warm water. I took the cartridge out and blew out a ton of dirt and sediment reinstalled still not working...

Last edited:

Smooky

In the Trades
Reaction score
You may need to remove the cartridge and and have someone turn the water on to flush debris out of the line. You might be able to use aluminon foil to prevent water from going into the wall or something like that. You may have to replace the cartridge again.

See if this link helps with temperature adjustment:

Last edited by a moderator:

Reach4

Reaction score
I took the cartridge out and blew out a ton of dirt and sediment reinstalled still not working...
I can't help you with your immediate problem, but clearly you would benefit by a whole-house filter. I like the bigger Pentek Big Blue housings, which can take a variety of cartridges.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks