basement rough in with pump

Users who are viewing this thread

Pfitter1

Reaction score
My son bought a new home with a grinder pit and rough -in plumbing under the finished concrete. There is a 4inch vertical pipe out of the floor, a 2 inch pipe vertically out of the floor, and a two inch pipe horizontal with a cutout in the concrete. The vertical 2 inch pipe isn't located in the wall? I am assuming they are using this as a wet vent for the sink and also a vent for the toilet? The shower is close to 6 feet from this two inch riser. It probably will need its own vent? If I put a 2 x 11/2 inch sanitary tee in this riser, can I square break above it to get the vent back into the wall? Also can I tie this vent, the one from the shower and the one off the pit together as long as they go to the roof?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks