Search results

1. Fsm09

Radiant heat using water heater or existing tankless water heater?

the longest loop is 300’. So I have 2 300’ coils and around 200’ of the third coil
  2. Fsm09

Just under 800’ 1/2” oxygen barrier pex
  3. Fsm09

thanks for the reply. We just finished building the house. The main house has forced air with AC. The bonus room above the garage doesn’t stay as warm as it should. The HVAC guys are dragging their feet on adding more airflow in the bonus room. My hope is heating the garage will help keep the...
  4. Fsm09

Hello everyone, I’m hoping someone can help me here. I live in a smaller area where it’s hard to find a plumber that works on hydronic heating systems. I’m trying to heat the garage in order to help keep the bonus room above as well. The garage has r-10 foam under the concrete. There is a 4’...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks