Search results

1. JPra

Bathroom Wet Vent - CPC

Thanks very much Wayne We will use metal plates on a few spots but otherwise good there Removing the K&T wiring from the main panel to the 2nd floor where the bathroom is, replacing fuse box with subpanel and running new wire for bathroom.
  2. JPra

Bathroom Wet Vent - CPC

I have the rough in done. 2" will vent thru roof, shower comes in via 2" combo with long sweep 45, and 2" hits the 3" past the WC with a 3x3x2 combo with long sweep 45. Double lavs to share 1 p-trap as they are less than 30" apart. How's it looking? Thanks for the help and apologies for the...
  3. JPra

Bathroom Wet Vent - CPC

OK I where I was confused - trap length max of 72", not vent length max. The max fall is new to me so that's helpful as well.
  4. JPra

Bathroom Wet Vent - CPC

Great, thank you Wayne. Single head shower but we'll do 3" for the future. Is there a max length from lav dry vent to toilet flange? That distance may be 6-7 ft.
  5. JPra

Bathroom Wet Vent - CPC

Hi all - Adding a 2nd floor master bath. Can I wet vent the toilet this way? Also, does the double lav and shower both need a dry vent? Lavs and WC are each within 5 ft of shower vent. California / UPC. Thanks, Joey