Search results

1. Jedward

Major Water Hammer Issue

Tuttles Revenge - To answer your questions, It is hard to know if it is exactly when it occurs, but it is either right away or within a few seconds after I start the sprinkler station. I suppose I could replace the shutoff ball valve if you think that it could be a loose washer in that valve...
  2. Jedward

Major Water Hammer Issue

The shutoff for the sprinklers is a ball valve inside the house. It only happens when turning on the first sprinkler valve (regardless of which one comes first), lasts about 5-7 seconds and stops.
  3. Jedward

Major Water Hammer Issue

I'm at a loss - I've tried everything I can think of, so its time to turn to the experts. I've attached a rudimentary schematic to help you understand the general layout of things. My House is up on a hill, so the street (including municipal water) is probably 15-20 vertical feet below the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks