Search results

1. extc0009

A year long introduction to DIY aka my well nightmare.

The water just came back on, it's at 50PSI Very confused.
  2. extc0009

There is also a low buzzing sound coming from the pressure switch / pump, I gather that means that it wants to pump water but can't.
  3. extc0009

Here's what I think happened with the previous owners. When I was in the basement I found several old water pump replacement parts, including a whole new motor. The only part that hadn't been replaced relatively recently was the water pressure tank which was rusted, there were also several...
  4. extc0009

Thanks Valveman, it's looking like it's going to have to be a replacement. I managed to drain the pressure tank, it's one of the old style tanks, barely any water came out of it, as if it's completely out of pressure. I've learned the following about my system: It's a shallow well system, I've...
  5. extc0009

I will try to be brief since I am writing this at 1am with no other option, spent a lot of time on this website reading troubleshooting over the past year, I think my pump has finally given up, here's the backstory. I live in a very old (like 250y) old house, and inherited awful plumbing when I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks