Search results

1. Careyj94

Remodeling Bathroom and would like to put tub where toilet is, and toilet where stand up shower is.

Hey guys! I'm hoping to remodel my bathroom and switch the toilet out for a tub and move the toilet to the corner of the room where there used to be a stand up shower. I'm wondering what the best way is to change the drain lines? I have access to them all underneath and there is enough room for...
  2. Careyj94

Separate water lines with caps

Does anyone know or have an idea why there are these water lines with a separate small capped line? They are on every line in my house and I'm not sure why or if they are necessary. Maybe for flow reasons? Any input would be greatly appreciated.
  3. Careyj94

Vanity water shut off valve replacement

Hi all, I needed to replace these vanity shut off valves and the old remains will not come off. I believe they are the ferules. The pipes are about 35 year old pvc. I worry if I cut them off that I might not have enough room for the new ones unless I go into the wall a bit. Or maybe add a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks