Search results

1. Dcoop

Serious Water Trouble

Thank you Reach4, very helpful in terms of conceptualizing what that would look like. Bannerman - that is exactly why we went to a certified lab. The numbers I provided are from the report they sent, just easier that way than snipping and pasting the picture. Nothing else of note in the report...
  2. Dcoop

Serious Water Trouble

Thanks Bannerman and Reach4. The iron and manganese were measured in mg/L. We also had 167 mg/L of sodium, though my understanding is that is handled by an RO system and not the softener/sanitizer. We will worry about that once we figure out the hardness/minerals. That is all we had tested. We...
  3. Dcoop

Serious Water Trouble

Hello, My wife and I moved into a house 3 years ago with bad water. We invested in a higher end Kinnetico system thinking we should nip it in the bud, but our water never really improved to the point we wanted it to. This spring after much frustration with the company that sold us that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks