Search results

1. Chopstick

Fleck Water Softener Not As "Soft"

Hi All, Specs: - Fleck 5600SXT - 1.5 cubic foot resin - 10% CL resin - 10x54 Tank - The Drain line has a sticker with 2.7 GPM - The Brine line has a sticker with 0.5 GPM - System is about 2.5 years old Environment: - On city water - 3 people in home (2 adults and a toddler) - Estimated gal/day...
  2. Chopstick

General Water Softener Maintenance

Hi All, I have a Fleck 5600SXT system. It has 1.5 cubic foot resin. On city water. Other than cleaning out the Brine Tank, is there any other maintenance I should be doing to the unit to maintain optimal performance? I've seen a few posts of people using things like Iron Out, Res Care, etc...
  3. Chopstick

Fleck - How Do My Settings Look?

Hi All, Based on my previous thread, I went out and purchased a Fleck system: https://terrylove.com/forums/index.php?threads/double-check-my-math-help-selecting-water-softener.89175/ Specs: - Fleck 5600SXT - 1.5 cubic foot resin - 10% CL resin - 10x54 Tank - The Drain line has a sticker with...
  4. Chopstick

Double Check My Math - Help Selecting Water Softener

Hi, I would like to purchase and install a water softener for my home. - I am located in Tampa Bay area of Florida (if that matters). - There are 3 people in the home (2 adults and a baby). - There is a 3/4 inch PVC incoming water line. - We are on City water. - Using a Hach 5B, I measured...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks