Search results

1. Tobybill

mini split ductless

Labor only, we have not chosen the unit. I am having a professional do it just before I get some estimates I want a benchmark to go by. Thank you.
  2. Tobybill

mini split ductless

I am looking for a rough labor estimate, excluding the unit itself. no building permit required. thank you.
  3. Tobybill

mini split ductless

what would a pro charge to install a 9k btu mini split ductless system? the system would consist of a single head unit and roughly 30 feet of line, 15ft x 2. straight forward installation. Thank you.
  4. Tobybill

noise when flushing toilet.

I closed the valve a full turn, no difference.
  5. Tobybill

no expansion tank. I don't know the static pressure.
  6. Tobybill

hello, when I flush my toilet, I get a humming sound when it fills. I changed the fill valve, with no luck. I noticed when I turn on the hot water with the sink next to the toilet the noise disappears. any ideas. Thank you.
  7. Tobybill

Comfort Aire ductless AC wall unit

Hello, How do you remove the louvers on a Comfort Aire ductless system? I can't get it off the middle support. Thank you.
  8. Tobybill

Comfort-aire B-VMH24 ductless disassembly instructions.

Hello, does anyone have a step by step procedure to disassemble a comfort -aire B-VMH24 ductless system? Thank you.
  9. Tobybill

Comfort Aire SMH24SC ductless cleaning

hello, I have a comfort aire ductless system, SMH24SC, and i want to clean the evaporater and fan. where can I get a cabinet schematic, so I know how to take it apart? thank you.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks