Search results

1. lazerdriver

A better escutcheon gasket?

I installed a Moen bathroom faucet over the weekend. It's a single-hole faucet installed in a three-hole sink, so I am using the provided escutcheon plate to cover the other two holes. The problem is the gasket included with the plate is pretty insubstantial. It is very thin black foam and...
  2. lazerdriver

Swiss Madison SM-1T127

Has anyone had any experience with Swiss Madison toilets? Specifically the SM-1T127 model. I need a 10" and prefer dual-flush (with 1.6gpf). The prices I have seen are about half the MSRP (around $300), so it fits my budget. But I can't find any reviews. I found reviews on Home Depot of the 12"...
  3. lazerdriver

One-piece dual-flush for 10" rough in

Can anyone recommend a good one-piece dual-flush toilet for 10" rough-in for a reasonable price ($350 or less)? They seem to be almost non-existent, at least from the major manufacturers. So far I have found only one...
  4. lazerdriver

12-inch toilet installed in 10-inch rough-in

I am remodeling a bathroom in my basement, the home is about 33 years old and I am the second owner. Before removing the existing toilet I measured from wall to toilet floor bolt centers and it was about 12 inches. Based on that I purchased a new toilet for a 12-inch rough-in. When I removed...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks