Search results

1. The Todd Man

Two Pressure tanks, two locations, one pump, one controller

Yes, closed, single loop system. When you're dealing with stuff installed (and subsequently modified) since the 40's - when single in lieu of twin-pipe were installed to save $$$ - you have your work cut out for you. This air lock was on a regular potable water system and the worst...
  2. The Todd Man

Hi guys, Wow. Talk about great information. Thank you all so much for your input....it is greatly appreciated. It's beer o'clock after dealing with probably the worst copper plumbing job I've ever seen in my life....and I've seen stuff a crack addict did on my old house.....so this was really...
  3. The Todd Man

Thanks again, guys! To be clear, the new tank is located in the new area of the home with a considerable distance between the two tanks (50 feet). I now have discovered an air-lock in the copper piping and some very funky plumbing work. I think buddy may have been drinking on the job, lol...
  4. The Todd Man

Thanks for your input, guys! Bannerman - to answer your question - in doing research locally and on-line, I couldn't get a straight answer from anyone to install a new pressure tank or not. One guy (an experienced local) suggested I tee the line before the existing pressure tank and the have...
  5. The Todd Man

Hi everyone, new to the forum but not to plumbing...lol. I have just installed a much-needed new system w/ pressure tank, hot water heater and softener in a new addition in our home. The previous owner ran about 70' of 1/2 inch copper (hot and cold) as the original water supply, including about...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks