Search results

1. BBdude

2 x 1-year old Bradford White water heaters leaking from bottom (Photos)

Hi All - See photos. I have two (2) 50 gallon 40k BTU Bradford White water heaters (Natural Gas / Model No RG250T6N) that are leaking from the bottom. Noticed it this morning. They're only a year old. The heater on the right dried up pretty quick, but you can see where the cement is darker...
  2. BBdude

Pentair 64k Grain System - Not Using Salt?

Hi All - Did a lot of searching and did not find an answer to my question. I had a 64,000 grain Pentair system installed in November 2021. The brine tank accepted around 10 or so 40lb bags of salt at install. We're a family of 6 and our home has 2 full baths and a half bath. We're outside...
  3. BBdude

Banging Noise - Upstairs Shower

Hi All - Searched the forum and saw some similar issues as mine, but no clear cut solutions. Hoping I can DIY this, but am certainly not the most handy so pardon my ignorance! We have a shower in our two-story home and the pipes shake loudly throughout the home when we turn on hot water...
  4. BBdude

Hydronic Infloor Heating - Heat Source Location

Hi All - Have a house w/ hydronic infloor heating in the master bathroom. I've personally never had infloor heating of any type. The heat source / 7-gallon water heater is located in an unheated/unfinished attic area. Home location is in Buffalo so it does get pretty cold (winter averages in...
  5. BBdude

Groaning Pipe After Toilet Flush

All - Great resources on this forum! Tried searching first but most my searches came back with water hammer. When I flush my toilet, even manually by lifting the flapper on my own, the pipe under the floor groans for maybe 3-5 seconds. Then the groaning stops and doesn’t repeat again until the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks