Search results

1. Pete Carlone

Navien NPE 240A with Navicirc Valves

Well, the saga continues... Check valves installed. Went to change the parameters in the R&D and came to find out that the units are 2013 units. So, there is no parameter P17 setup available in the front panel and motherboard for these units (based on phone call with Navien tech support...
  2. Pete Carlone

Yes, this makes sense. I'll test it out as currently configured with the 3 valves. If things don't seem to be working, I can disconnect the 2 valves closer to the WH and proceed from there with only the furthest valve connected. My hope is that with the 3 valves installed, all 3 upstairs...
  3. Pete Carlone

My plumber checked with Navien and agrees with what we suggested. They are planning to install the check valve and adjust the settings as listed above. One last question: I put in 3 NaviCirc valves total, 1 in each upstairs bathrooms. Is this overkill? I have them already so it's not like I...
  4. Pete Carlone

As a follow up to the check valve question, the flow diagram in the OK. Thanks again for your help. Three more questions: 1. I made some additions to the flow diagram in the 240A installation manual (pictured below) to show the configuration of the system with the navicirc valves...
  5. Pete Carlone

This is helpful. I think I understand now. With the 2-way valve set to internal recirc mode, all it is doing is recircing within the 240A body and not going out to the Navicirc valves. The 2-way valve needs to be switched to external mode in order to actually recirc to the downstream navicirc...
  6. Pete Carlone

Greetings. New to this forum but I saw other Navien posts on here so thought I could get some help. Here's the story: Just moved into a house and the previous homeowners had a Navien NPE 240A installed. I wanted to get it checked out (so that someone could explain to me how it worked...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks