Search results

1. RockfordPI

Well or Pump issue?

Trying to ascertain if I have a well issue, a pump issue, or BOTH. 200' well, drilled 2 years ago. Was getting around 7 GPM when driller left. Well was not used for 6 months after drill. I have 1 HP three phase pump with an Adjustable Speed Drive running the pump. Pumping into a...
  2. RockfordPI

Replacing backwash only valve with softener valve.

I have an old McClean Valve (Circa 1998) I was using on a Carbon Filter to remove chlorine. It appears the linkage to the piston broke and it stuck in backwash mode. My question is, can I replace the backwashing valve on the left (1st pic) with the newer softener valve on the right? If so, do...
  3. RockfordPI

2 Pump System Design, will this work OK?

Will the pump system in the attached pic work (scroll down to see all)? I am specifically worried about the pumps pumping against each other and the check valve configurations/locations. Background. Originally had only the 240' well, submersible pump, and large bladder tank. Initially (20 years...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks