Search results

1. bootlegend

Saniflo Grinder vs Macerator

I see a lot of people sharing horror stories of the macerating systems, but I see they have a grinder option, the Sanibest Pro. Any experience with these? Are they better than the regular macerating Saniplus? I have no experience with either. Looks like the grinder is 1 HP...
  2. bootlegend

Can I vent out the side of my house?

Is it acceptable to simply vent out the side of a house with a elbow or such? I'm trying to install a Saniplus system in the corner of my basement. All the existing vents are not easily accessible. If I just run the vent out I'll be a couple feet above grade but I've heard that the vents have...
  3. bootlegend

Water heater floor drain...can it be "hidden"

Hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I have permits and will have inspections but I'd like to save myself some rework if I'm about to screw up. I'm trying to add a bathroom in an existing 5'x12' unfinished basement room that has a water heater and a floor drain. My first step was...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks