Search results

1. Edward P

Upgrading Cast Iron Main Stack with PVC for Washer Stand Pipe and Sink

In the current setup there is just a 1 1/2 connected to the sink and the washing machine is dumping into the sink. This is when the sink is overflowing.
  2. Edward P

Yes the shop/slip sink is the sink in the lower left hand corner of the first photo. The washing machine drains into the shop/slot sink. it was like that when we bought the house, but I do see what you mean. Since we are looking to relocate the washer and sink anyway I figure it would be...
  3. Edward P

Hi Everyone, I'm seeking advice on renovating a section of our main stack, transitioning from cast iron/copper to PVC/copper to relocate our washer and sink. Currently, our setup tends to overflow our shop sink when the washing machine is in use. The existing main stack involves a 4-inch cast...
  4. Edward P

1947 Cape Cod Attic Insulation Advice Needed

Yes we have doors in each room accessing the crawl space, sadly no built-ins which would serve more purpose. Last summer I took up the plywood in the crawlspace as I needed to install pot lights and run romex there was insulation but it was pretty thin. As for the walls in there it was just a...
  5. Edward P

That is the plan, thankfully I have lots of n95 masks due to work and this covid situation. Now I just need to get the wife's permission.
  6. Edward P

I'm currently running into the same issue bought an 1960 expanded cape house last year in new jersey and it is only has one zone so the first floor remain cools but the second floor cooks during the summer and gets chilly during the winter. I have yet to gain access to the "attic" as there is...
  7. Edward P

I just have to bump this thread because it is amazing. But on a side note since this was done last year have you seen any difference in your heating and cooling?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks