Search results

1. JackOfAllTrades

Will a rear discharge toilet work here?

I think the 7in out saniflo bowl is prob the way to go.
  2. JackOfAllTrades

Sorry, the requirement is to discharge into 3", not a 3" vent. To clarify, If I use a maceration unit I would place the toilet in a different location due to the distance to soil stack requirement and a general preferred location. I would replace the current 1.5" galv vent with a 3" pvc soil...
  3. JackOfAllTrades

The top of the lip is right at 2.5", floor is expected to be an undetermined tile direct to concrete.
  4. JackOfAllTrades

If I go with the maceration unit I will replace the 1.5" galv vent with 3" as per saniflo manual that states it is a code requirement.
  5. JackOfAllTrades

Looking at floor mounted rear discharge units only.
  6. JackOfAllTrades

How about the saniflo toilet with a 7.5" outlet? This is available at my local menard's. Zoeller pumps (also local) also sells a macerating combo with a higher than standard outlet on the bowl. I would rather get the maceration unit over breaking concrete because it would allow a preferred...
  7. JackOfAllTrades

Finishing a rehab of my home. The new master bath has sink plumbing, but no toilet plumbing (used to be the kitchen). Trying to decide if I should use a maceration/pump unit or if I can use a rear discharge toilet with existing setup. Current toilet is on the other side of existing wall and that...