Search results

1. Mike Whisler

AOSmith R2VR-180E 100 Tankless fluctuating hot and cold

Thank you. I did try what you suggested and turn the water on and held the outlet tube from the tank. I could feel temperature change on the tube and I discovered that the E06 code means that the temperature is too high. It is currently set at 110 degrees ferenheit.
  2. Mike Whisler

It has been doing this since I rented the unit. It is a single wide mobile home. No it does not do this for any other faucet. It just does it in the shower. I have lots bed here for almost a year and a half. It is an AO Smith tankless water heater. I also just noticed a code. It says E06. Is...
  3. Mike Whisler

The model number on the tank is R2VR-180E 100
  4. Mike Whisler

The model number on the tank is R2VR-180E 100
  5. Mike Whisler

The hot water in the shower. When I turn it up it will go from warm to cold back to warm it will not stay steady unless I turn it all the way up. Then it is just hot water. Is that an adjustment I make on the tank? And no I dont have a water saver shower head. the model number is R2VR-180E 100
  6. Mike Whisler

How do I set it so it doesn't go from hot to cold while I'm taking a shower without turning it all the way up? I don't know how to adjust the settings.
  7. Mike Whisler

I have an electric ao Smith water heater. Unless I turn it all the way up it fluctuates between hot and cold. I don't have a manual and the system was here when I moved into my place a year ago. Is there a way to fix this or is that just how these systems are
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks