Search results

1. Turtle10

Adapter for this shower arm to replace shower head... ?

I FOUND IT !! Anyone who is having the same issue as me with the non standard size Kohler shower arm......this is the adapter! https://www.nyrpcorp.com/kohler-1250246-cp-showerarm-adapter-and-gasket-kit/ K-1250246-CP I just need to find it in Canada. WHY would Kohler tell me they don't sell...
  2. Turtle10

Can you PLEASE send me a link to purchase the adapter?? I tried to search the part number you mentioned and can't find it. I too have a handheld standard size shower head that I need to attach. Thank you!!
  3. Turtle10

Hi, there is no problem with the shower head really. I always remove the shower head and replace it with a standard size handheld shower head. The problem is that I know see that Kohler uses a Non-Standard size shower arm. They tell me there is NO adapter so a standard size shower head can be...
  4. Turtle10

Thanks for your reply! Oh, I can probably do it but should I........ Wondering if the Kohler shower arm is the non-standard size at the wall end as well. If so, wouldn't I need an adapter/reducer at the wall end to attach a standard size shower arm? what a pain in my butt
  5. Turtle10

Did you use that attachment in the last photo? Where can I find it please!!
  6. Turtle10

There is no landlord. I am the owner and live here.
  7. Turtle10

Hi, where did you find that adapter in your last photo? And did you try it and did it work?? I'm still without a shower! Arrrrrrgggggg
  8. Turtle10

I've contacted Kohler and there is not an adapter sold separately. They sent me a link to purchase a new shower head with adapter and washer. But why would I bought what I already have?? I'm stuck. Now what? Hire a plumber to remove the Kohler shower arm and have a standard size shower arm...
  9. Turtle10

Ok, but Home Depot and the Specialty store had never heard of a shower arm larger than standard.....ever. So they had no solution and didn't know if an adapter exists. Does anyone know of an adapter to attach my larger shower arm to the standard/smaller shower head?? Thank you!!
  10. Turtle10

Same issue here! Home Depot and my local Specialty Plumbing store say my shower arm is bigger than the standard and they have no idea what to suggest. I am NOT handy and am afraid to try and remove my shower arm. Anyone have a bigger shower arm and thread than standard ??
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks