Search results

1. garyham

Furnace doesn’t work with fan it auto

I have not but i will. thanks for the tip.
  2. garyham

I was able to get it going over the weekend. thermostat may be having issues is all i can think of now. i have two thermostats on the furnace with a couple dampers that open and close as they call for air. the main thermostat was the one not working while the other is in the off position as...
  3. garyham

That page (33) looks like the photo I just tried to post from the furnace cover.
  4. garyham

I did give the coil number. the furnace model is 340AAV060120 Does this help?
  5. garyham

The fan and the blower spin effortlessly. What’s confusing to me is why does it run just fine with the fan switched to “on” instead of auto.
  6. garyham

My furnace stopped working a few days back. Troubleshooting I found it worked when I switched the fan to “on” position. (It’s in heating mode). With fan in “auto” I hear a soft hum but it does not ever try and cycle on. I replaced the capacitor thinking this might be the culprit, no change...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks