Search results

1. plumb krazy

Draft Inducer: Thank you for the helpful info.

Thank you for the helpful info.
  2. plumb krazy

Furnace pressure switch, how to tell what connections go where?

Hi, Thank you for the reply. Yes, it is a simple open closed switch and it will work with the connections made in either configuration. I am asking if there is a best practices hookup configuration. The diaphragm mechanism holds the switch open until a pressure differential is sensed and...
  3. plumb krazy

Furnace pressure switch, how to tell what connections go where?

Hi, I have been trying to learn more about the furnace in our house. I have had a few techs come out and they have opined that the pressure switch connected to the combustion blower may or may not be giving intermittent problems. The furnace does occasionally display a code indicating that...
  4. plumb krazy

Is there any way to test an Air Admittance Vent?

Thank you for this suggestion. I appreciate your taking my curiosity seriously and offering the helpful info. Thank you.
  5. plumb krazy

FWIW, It seems as if the AAV are very effective at sealing under pressure, which is what the tests I just made using the tips above seemed to indicate, but the function I really should be concerned about is how well the AAV opens and allows air to enter to prevent siphon action in the trap. I...
  6. plumb krazy

Thank you for the information and the helpful explanation.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks