Search results

1. James Song

Flecks 5600sxt, no brine draw and low BW drain flow

So one more question, the much lower BW drain flow is related to a seal(s) being worn? I thought even there is leak inside, at least drain flow should be normal. Thanks.
  2. James Song

Thanks. I was careful with the orientation when replaced the DLFC button. I believe the numbered side face inside.
  3. James Song

Actually the injector screen is quite clean and only light deposition inside the brine valve.
  4. James Song

Thanks a lot for the quick reply. I think there is no blockage in the drain line since the RR flow looks very normal. I will look for rebuild kit then. any good place to order? This one only has seals and spacer, do I need to order extra o-rings...
  5. James Song

New to forum, thanks for membership. My 10 year old softer stopped produce soft water month ago, I have cleaned the injectors, replaced Injector Nozzle and Throat Sets and DLFC Button 1.5 gpm. Brine valve looks no blockage. When I checked the system drain flow, there is very small flow during BW...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks