Search results

1. WilliamWWhitworth

Air coming from old well?

Correct. It’s just north of Lubbock. Haven’t had anyone look at it yet though. Hasn’t seemed to cause any problems with our supply.
  2. WilliamWWhitworth

Air coming from old well?

Why would there be air pushing up from an old inactive well on the property? The property we bought has had at least 5 wells drilled on it, one is active, one is capped, the other 3 are simply out of service (I know I need to get them plugged, just don't have that kind of cash flow at the...
  3. WilliamWWhitworth

Distance between well, expansion tank, and house?

Needing advice on how far away from the house can I move my expansion tank and it still be as effective as it is. A little background, my well is actually about 4-500 feet away from the current location of the tank, which is about 50 feet from the house. Would I be ok moving the expansion tank...
  4. WilliamWWhitworth

Well continues to fail - Control Box?

We've lived on our property for about 4 years now. The well setup is weird and I didn't mess with it the first couple years until a pressure switch failed. The way they wired the pressure switch to the control box is this: They ran one leg of the 220V straight to the L1 of the control box, the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks