Search results

1. plumbing novice

2X8 ceiling joist clearance for toilet flange/elbow

The 884-PTM has the metal ring.
  2. plumbing novice

I picked up the 4/3 closet flange and the 4/3 elbow you mentioned. The closet flange will be sitting on approximately 1 1/2" of flooring/sub flooring + a layer of vinyl plank floor so at least 1 5/8" thickness. When I add that to the 7" I get below from the 2 x 8 I shouldn't have any problem...
  3. plumbing novice

Hi Tuttles Revenge, Thanks for the information. What would the difference be if I used a 3" 90 degree spigot x hub street elbow with that same closet flange? Added flow restriction? Thanks in advance.
  4. plumbing novice

Hi, I will need to revise some of the existing 3" pluming coming from the second floor. The ceiling is open on the first floor below. The second floor joists are 2x8. I am not sure that I have enough height to come off the a toilet closet flange with a full long turn 90 elbow off the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks