Search results

1. bakke

Bakke Hill Ski Jump, Leavenworth, WA

So the other pictures of the jumping were 1960 as well? I have a picture of Hermod, just after taking off, with his right ski up by his hip, floating away. Don't know how he landed but I want to find out. Binding tech needed work. Do you know who jumper #87 is? Bill Love graduated with...
  2. bakke

Thank you. Do you know the dates of those pictures with you and family at the tournament, and also, how sure are you of the date on that 2nd picture (1960)? If you could email, or google drive, any pictures that you have, that would be awesome! My wife's relatives are Magnus and Hermod, and...
  3. bakke

Hey Terry, cool pics. I am working on a documentary video about Bakke Hill, and would love to use some of your photos. Also, am wondering if you have any more vintage photos or video.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks