Search results

1. Slav Pakhnyuk

Deep sink p trap with garbage disposal issue

What are the implications of using the clean out with a non-santee? More likely to clog?
  2. Slav Pakhnyuk

Doesn't seem like there is a santee but just a regular tee. Can I still use the cleanout as the drain?
  3. Slav Pakhnyuk

So swapping the g/d is an option. What about draining to the clean out like I posted?
  4. Slav Pakhnyuk

Guys check this out. This is a mock-up of using the lower clean out for the p trap. Also I routed it to the other side to conserve more space. It fits nicely with the insta hot tank on the right side anyway. Is it a problem that the clean out doesn’t have a sanitary tee? It’s just a sharp drop.
  5. Slav Pakhnyuk

I need a glued fit for the low profile trap? Or you’re saying I need a low profile trap to use the original drain?
  6. Slav Pakhnyuk

I have a clean out. Can I just use that and convert the top drain to a clean out?
  7. Slav Pakhnyuk

I will check and let you know! I believe the B is slightly higher than A. C and D are the shortest connection it can be. So there’s no way to raise the p trap at this point since the nut is pressed up against the pipe at the 90
  8. Slav Pakhnyuk

Hi everyone, Remodeling my home and I had new countertops installed as well as a deep center drain under mount sink. The existing drain in the wall is in the center of the cabinet as well as is the sink drain. I did a p trap mock up (didn’t cement anything down yet) and wanted to check...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks