Search results

1. JJ I

Trying to troubleshoot a blocked toilet - thinking its a venting problem - but AAV doesnt completely

So how else to explain the removal of the toilet as seeming to improve water flow?
  2. JJ I

Trying to troubleshoot a blocked toilet - thinking its a venting problem - but AAV doesnt completely

I will do that and report back, but we've dumped bucket loads down the drain with the toilet removed, and had the sink running at the same time with no backup. Maybe cameraing the lines is the next best option here.
  3. JJ I

Hey All, We've got a toilet that just clogged up. Here are the facts. and what I've done so far. Toilet is on first floor of 2 story home with a basement. The toilet overflowed at the wax ring several times. When we ran water down the sink adjacent to the toilet, it air bubbled up the toilet...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks