Search results

1. PeterSilver

Ionic(Puronic) IQ Water Softener Issues

Hello Can I rebed and get rid all of the 3 media that came with the softener? Just replace it with 1 media or 2 media like DuraWater C100E Purolite C-100E Cationic Resin + gravels? Or if you have better recommendation, please provide.
  2. PeterSilver

Yes. When i bought the house, the previous owner said that they had it about 10 years. Is the rinse time set correctly? Thanks
  3. PeterSilver

I don't have water tested yet. Water is city water. 4 residents. I posted some pictures. Please let me know if you need more. The circumference of the tank is 25.5 inches. Height is about 30-31 inches. Thank you
  4. PeterSilver

Hi, I moved into a residential house that has a 10+ yrs old Ionice IQ water softener. Based on the inspection, the unit hasn't been properly maintained for quite some years. I put it to use and got a few issues. After the recharge, inside the house, I got salty water and brown water. After...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks