Search results

1. kark

Shower pan waterproofing

Thanks!
  2. kark

Shower pan waterproofing

Getting ready to install shower pan. Watching videos/reading websites. Confused about water proofing. One video shows waterproofing shower pan with red guard before tiling. I understand waterproofing the shower walls before tiling, but is it a good idea to waterproof the floor? Seems like your...
  3. kark

Ground floor bathroom

Main stack comes up goes into other room then up to roof
  4. kark

Ground floor bathroom

Do i need to go above this floor to tie in to vent?
  5. kark

Ground floor bathroom

Sorry, i'm a little confused. This is pic of pipes as they are now.
  6. kark

Ground floor bathroom

Thanks for the advice. For the vents, can they be tied back into the main stack or do they need to go higher. All of the other plumbing in house is just on other side of wall. Looks like the vent goes of the end of the run to the roof
  7. kark

Ground floor bathroom

Wanting to add ground floor bathroom. Split-level so waste pipe runs below concrete. Main stack is in center of wall of new area. Shower and toilet drain lines would run parallel to main waste pipe and tie in a few feet past the main stack. See drawing. Does this make sense?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks