Search results

1. ProAvia

Fleck 5600SXT 64K Settings Help Requested

Yeah - mine is definitely the one on the right - paddle wheel. My fault - I entered it incorrectly in my initial post. Thanks!
  2. ProAvia

Correction to softener specs. I believe I have a paddle wheel flow meter instead of a turbine - flow meter has domed top and has a 3 conductor wire running to the 5600SXT. Is this correct? FM = P0.7 Does this change anything in your above recommendations?
  3. ProAvia

Okay - thanks for the clarification. I've measured it at 17 grains previously. I'll set it for 20 grains for now and see how it goes. Thank you for the info and for your time!!
  4. ProAvia

Thanks! One question - how did you settle on a hardness of 29?
  5. ProAvia

Requesting help setting up my softener for best efficiency (balance of salt/water use each regen). Fleck 5600SXT 64k - 12x48 tank 2.0 ft3 10% resin (per dealer) Brine tank - 14.5x14.5x34 Hardness runs 5-20 grains, avg 16.5 (city report) City water BLFC - 0.5 gpm Salt - 1.5# min DLFC - blank...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks