Search results

1. Daigneault

Toto Vespin - Is this right?

Thanks, everyone. Yeh, my suspicions have been confirmed - this plumber is terrible. We actually failed inspection points 3x over the course of the build b/c of plumbing issues. I talked to the builder and he agrees that the water lines need to be moved to the wall for the toilets and the...
  2. Daigneault

Just heard from builder - he agreed to move the supply line to the wall - so thank you for suggesting this! Regarding the Dahl mini-ball stop valves - is that something I can do later easily? Or will it require drywall getting cut? (I'm trying to minimize how much I ask of the builder - and...
  3. Daigneault

Thanks - I like those. Yes - I'm definitely looking for a more premium look.
  4. Daigneault

OK, I think I'm learning. Basically - any toilet that uses a water supply from the floor will have something coming up from the floor that needs to be cleaned. So a new toilet isn't going to fix the cosmetic issues I have with that. The only way to do that is to move the water supply line - am I...
  5. Daigneault

By the way, I'm in ATL GA - so we rarely if ever get freezing temps - not sure why they installed the water supply in the floor. Sounds like this is not ideal - if there's any benefit to moving the supply line apart from getting the toilets we want - let me know. May be worth the expense.
  6. Daigneault

Wow, thanks for the response, Terry! I think they're willing to return these toilets for something else that would work w/ how the water supply line is setup. (I'm paying for upgrades and changes so I'm willing to cover this - I think it looks pretty bad). Are there any Toto toilets that...
  7. Daigneault

I'm about to buy a house from a spec builder - who has agreed to let me make upgrades to the house he's building. I spec'd Toto Vespin toilets, and the plumber he uses is obviously not experienced installing anything other than builder grade toilets. I'm attaching two pictures - one is what the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks