Search results

1. Inov8

Old Bathtub Remodel 2” Copper with 2” ptrap

Perfect thanks for the quick reply. -RJ
  2. Inov8

Old Bathtub Remodel 2” Copper with 2” ptrap

I have a 2” copper waste line where I have cut off the brass 50 year old Gerber W&O and Ptrap. I’m planning on putting a Fernco coupling C-P, then a 2” Ptrap followed by a 1.5” reducer then into a new 1.5” W&O. Everything glued except the coupling obviously. Any issues with this? -RJ
  3. Inov8

4"x3" closet elbow too low on remodel

Thanks. It seems obvious but when you goto a big box and they don’t have that part you think I’m nucking futs, am I over thinking this... apparently I was. Ugh. Thanks again.
  4. Inov8

4"x3" closet elbow too low on remodel

I have a 50 year old house. 3" copper was used for drain and venting of toilet. I've opened up the subfloor and cut back the 3" copper. I'll be using a Fernco coupling to connect the copper to 3" PVC. So onto where I'm stuck. Option A) I'd like to just run the 3" to a 4"x3" closet elbow and add...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks