Search results

1. Slomoola

Mouth PEX flow trick

Build a 12", 1/2" PEX A pipe with PEX A fittings on each end. Build the same PEX B test pipe, fittings on each end. Now blow with your mouth through both. Then wonder why PEX B is still on the market. If you use 90 degree elbows it's even worse.
  2. Slomoola

Who is or has used PE-RT pipe? Any issues?

Just wondering as this type pipe is new to me. Looks to be UV resistant unlike PEX. And have other PEX properties as well. Can you cold expand it like PEX A and use the superior PEX A (better flow) fittings?
  3. Slomoola

PEX ID and improper clamps

Here is one wall area I didn't redo. Opened it up due to recent leaks. Wanted to see if it was what I was seeing previously from my first plumber. Sure enough, Uponor blue colored PEX pipe with copper crimp PEX B rings. Didn't we just cover, thanks to a fellow forum member, that Uponor only...
  4. Slomoola

Cost for PEX reroute in OKC

Just curious what you all have paid or charge for a leaking pipe reroute? Not a total repipe. Here in OKC, I've paid for 4 reroutes at $2500.00 each. No matter the length or how many fittings. They start at $2500 bucks. Have old 1977 copper pipes. Gave good service I guess under slab no less.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks