Search results

1. P

custom sump pump basin cover needed

When I bought my house it didnt have a sump pump basin cover. I've tried to purchase one and none of them seem to fit my fiberglass basin size. The inside dia. is 19 3/4". My initial thought was to custom make one out of plywood by cutting it into a circle and then cutting it in half thru the...
  2. P

What is a good submersible sump pump to buy?

I need to replace my submersible sump pump and I was wondering what type of make/model is the best for the money? I have a zoeller 1/3 horse ( I think its a model 53)and the switch appears to be bad. It's only 3 years old but it appears to be getting quite a bit of rust on it. My sump runs about...
  3. P

fiberglass sump pump pit has a crack/hole in the bottom

I have a white fiberglass sump pump pit in my basement. The home was built in 1978. There is a drain pipe that dumps water into the pit. My problem is that there appears to be a small hole/crack in the bottom of the fiberglass pit. Can I repair the hole(about 1/4 inch)? I live in a high water...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks