Search results

1. VincentV3

? about new water heater. No rotten egg smell?

I think it's great that you could see this technology in a field like this! It is certain that the more things to protect are big and complex (as in your case above), the more protection becomes complicated! In special cases like these, protection often needs to be adjusted in the process. This...
  2. VincentV3

Exactly, it depends on the resistivity of the water. That's why we use a current rectifier. Here are the specifications: Voltage output: 0 to 24V (the voltage will vary depending on the resistivity of the water to ensure a current of 15ma) Sending too much current could create hydrogen in the...
  3. VincentV3

This statement is correct except for one small thing in the last sentence. Since it is an imposed current anode, the anode is forced to make electrons. These electrons will then polarize the places at risk on the tank. It's true that the electrons will protect the top of the tank first, because...
  4. VincentV3

Yes, I do work for the company. This makes me know the operation of the various systems (sacrificial anodes and current anodes). That's why I give you the extra information you need for the products. I never mentioned that I was not part of the company and the comments I give are facts, not...
  5. VincentV3

Yes, but replacing the anode magnesium by an aluminium anode is not a good solution for 2 reasons: 1. The aluminum anode lasts less than the magnesium anode, so the life of the tank is affected. 2. Sulfur odors in hot water can be caused by major factors and one of them is bacterial overgrowth...
  6. VincentV3

Do powered anode rods work?

Imposed current anodes do not work like traditional sacrificial anodes. They do not have to be long, or go to the bottom of the tank to protect. The Corro-Protec anode is the most sold on the market (also the one that offers the best warranty) and the tests carried out prove that it protects...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks