Search results

1. Jmichaelp

Designing a mini split w/ this floor plan

Hi, was your quote for an actual unit in each bedroom? If so they would have to modulate down to pretty low BTU levels, right? I wonder how efficient they are at that level. Along with having to see a big box in each room, that's why I was thinking about a ducted system for that part of the...
  2. Jmichaelp

Thanks for the quick response! I appreciate the comment about duct size. I had thought about reusing the duct work, but now realize that probably won't be possible. So a mini split might cost the same, as you noted. I found this article...
  3. Jmichaelp

Hi, attached is the current layout of my 1964 ranch house in Jacksonville, FL. It's currently serviced by a 15- year old, 3.5 ton, 11 SEER heat pump. The Florida room has an in-wall unit. The original ducts in the attic are sheet metal with original insulation. The attic insulation is supposed...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks