Search results

1. BrittanyATX

How to find and fix this leak?

I had this valve installed by a plumber a few months back, I had a suspicion it was leaking from the get go because the bathroom smelled musty but the plumber did a Houdini act anytime he was suppose to come back out to look at it. Well I opened the wall from the other bathroom and the mortar...
  2. BrittanyATX

Repair or Replace sewer pipes - best method?

To start, I will not be DIY'ing this. I'm planning to hire the pros. My house is a 1500 sqft house, built in 1960 with original plumbing (copper supply lines throughout, except the kitchen cold which is galvanized, and cast iron drain lines). House is slab on grade, in Texas with heavy clay...
  3. BrittanyATX

Slow Drip on new valve install - how to resolve?

Hi y'all. This is my first post, so hopefully I'm posting in the correct forum. I had a plumber install a new tub/shower valve in my guest bathroom (Union Brass 531C valve). It is the old style with an individual valve for each the hot and cold side and then a separate center diverter for the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks