Search results

1. M

Rust between the bathtub and the drain flange

Here's the pic you requested sir. Water always gathers around the rim after taking a shower. I think some sort of white caulk used to be where the rust is now. Do you think it is easy to take it out & fix as you described? Thanks!
  2. M

Thanks for all your advise. The question now is, should I buy a porcelain paint or should I buy a sealant in order to delay the inevitable? I'd like to hang on to this tub for a few more years since I don't have any money to spend. What's the best way to make it last as long as I can? The rust...
  3. M

Hi there, I hope I worded it right.. as I am very green on plumbing. Basically, I see a rust between the bathtub and the perimeter of the round mental that sits at the tub drain (what I think it's called the cover flange after doing some research). The tub is more than 25 years old and I am...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks