Search results

1. Corey Miller

Fleck 5810 turbine flow meter inaccuracy

Had a very similar problem/result with my new 5810... Ended up setting the pulses per gallon to 45... Reads very accurate now. Thread is on this forum something like "5810 meter inaccurate". Have you by chance checked if all the magnets on the meter actually register a pulse? I've been meaning...
  2. Corey Miller

New Fleck 5810 meter inaccurate...

Well, that's a big IF in my mind right now though. I don't think it was 80 to begin with. Softener used to tell me that I was using MORE water than I actually was (verified by water meter). This was with t1.2 set for the flow meter. Meaning in actuality that for every gallon that went through...
  3. Corey Miller

Looking at diagnostics on Fleck 5810SXT... quirk

Try releasing the extra cycle button first. Very deliberately first, like a second or more. I noticed the same thing on mine when I tried to release the buttons together and figured I was accidentally releasing the up arrow first which would leave you pressing the extra cycle button, which...
  4. Corey Miller

Yes indeed. Regen tonight. Will keep an eye on softener display and water meter readings over a large volume and see what happens. I think I'm very close now. As long as it stays consistent I'm fine with it. Was thinking about it tonight. When I got this new, I thought I had to program...
  5. Corey Miller

So... Checked the accuracy of my water meter, seems to be good, let's say it's at least a lot closer than the softener was. I checked the meter vs the softener again after using about 100gal of water, was off by 6 gals, but, 6 gals high. So I changed k to 44 from 47. My SV=3.2 Maybe a...
  6. Corey Miller

Thank you for the replies. -My water meter reads down to the liter. Technically 0.1L if you go by the notches on the dial. I have not verified the accuracy of the meter, I'm only assuming it's accurate enough because that's what the city is using to charge for water. I will verify this. -I...
  7. Corey Miller

Young son put tissues in back toilet tank that is now clogging jets

This, as well as all advice from the internet is use at your own risk. You'll have to be very careful, but, might give this a try... When I lived in an apartment in Kitchener (some of the hardest municipal water in north america...) the toilet jets were almost all clogged with hard water...
  8. Corey Miller

Hi there, Just installed a brand new softener with a Fleck 5810 head. Quite pleased with it other than the meter on the softener seems to be very inaccurate. In the realm of 30% off... I've physically removed the meter and had a look at it, it measures 1-3/8" with a tape... The setting of t1.2...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks