Search results

1. Miker123

Water pressure low only at kitchen sink

Hi Terry, Yes it does.. pull out.. the flow seems decent with it off.. Is there a way to possibly remove the restrictor where the aerator is?
  2. Miker123

Water pressure low only at kitchen sink

Hi Everyone, This is my first post please be kind haha.. I have a kitchen faucet that seems to have reduced pressure/flow. I have a prep sink in the same kitchen that seems normal and also a laundry tub in an adjacent laundry room that has plenty of pressure. The hot and cold lines seem to...
  3. Miker123

Problems with Kohler Rite-Temp shower valve

Thanks Terry!.. I followed this very video actually.. and the small leak persists. It only has a small leak (about 1 drip per minute) when the shower is running.. when the valve is closed there is no drip.
  4. Miker123

Problems with Kohler Rite-Temp shower valve

I am replaced the PBU and valve cover. I have followed instructions and I get a very slow drip/leak from the valve itself.. about 1 drop per minute. I am not using the collar.. but replaced it with the steel notched collar. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
  5. Miker123

Shower cartridge identification

Hi, I have searched and searched trying to find the model and manufacturer of this cartridge. Has anyone seen this one before? Thanks in advance
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks