Search results

1. MattinMaine

Jet pump slowly loses pressure.

My problem was a small crack in the poly pipe just outside the well casing. The noise down in the well head was water hitting the side of it.
  2. MattinMaine

Yes it is poly and there are two hose clamps staggered on the each end.
  3. MattinMaine

I don't know what the ID of the casing is. Looked like 1 inch black piping attached to the pitless.
  4. MattinMaine

I see no water around the pitless adapter. Just had the line pulled 5 days ago to have the foot valve replaced. The other one looked fine but replaced it anyway. For a few days after pulling the line the pressure took 50 minutes to fall to cut in pressure instead of the 28 it was at. Now I am...
  5. MattinMaine

Yes with the pump plugged in the water is vibrating down in the well. It's not a lot of vibrating but there is a nice hum down there. It never goes away and will continue as long as there is pressure in my pressure tank. Pump kicks on at 30 psi and shuts off at 50. In the 30 minutes it takes to...
  6. MattinMaine

Got a new place a month ago. Jet pump was kicking on every 28 minutes with no water use. I have made sure there is no leak in the house anywhere. Now I just had my foot valve replaced 5 days ago thinking that was the problem. After doing that the jet pump would only kick on every 50 minutes but...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks