Search results

1. Buzzaro

Irrigation system design help

Hi, I am trying to figure out the best way to put together an irrigation system. Maybe I am trying to do too much or approaching it wrong. I made a quick sketch to illustrate the basic property layout. There is around 50' of elevation change from the top of the property to the bottom with an...
  2. Buzzaro

Pentek Intellidrive Issue-Water from pressure relief

Hey everyone, I just moved into a new (to me) home that's got a Pentek Intellidrive system. It's a 15gpm well that pumps into a 2500 gallon storage tank and the house is supplied from that with the pressure tank in the garage. The issue I'm having is that water sprays out of the pressure...
  3. Buzzaro

Pump pressure question/troubleshooting

Hey Guys, So I posted a few weeks ago about choosing a submersible pump for an irrigation system that will pull from a creek. I got it set up and running and it worked great at first. Now though it won't maintain the same pressure as when it first got going. I've got a CSV125-3 on there at...
  4. Buzzaro

Recommend me a pump

Hey Guys, I've browsed this forum off and on for years. I would always end up here based on a google search of whatever I was having trouble with. It started when I was doing some tile and other plumbing for a remodel. The advice here always turned out to be most relevant and informative so...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks