Search results

1. carmineg

Bathtub Drain Stopper Help

Thanks, HJ. That is what I was assuming I just couldnt figure out how the pop-up plug would attach since there doesnt seem to be any hole in the drain to thread in a stopper (which would be activated by the rocker/trip lever), but I suppose the entire plug/rocker arm assembly might be missing...
  2. carmineg

Thanks, Terry. Unfortunately there is no top plate as pictured in that link - it just an open hole in the tub (with a polished silver trim around the flange, but unfortunately the flange is starting to show age and the polished silver is almost entirely rubbed off and I do not see a brand name...
  3. carmineg

Hi all - Recently purchased a new home that was built in 1970. I'm having a hard time identifying the type of drain setup in my bathtub. Not home right now so cannot post pictures but hopefully my description will be sufficient. The tub and surround is fiberglass. The bathtub drain has a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks