Search results

1. over40

Floor wet around toilet - water rising in tank

The pressure at the outside faucet and at the water heater were both around 89 before he put in the PRV. My house sits uphill from the road so maybe that accounts for some drop from the pressure from the meter.
  2. over40

Thank you. Someone in my neighborhood was having some plumbing done so I asked him if he would come help me find my PRV. He couldn't find it and did some testing and said the pressure at my outside faucet was 89lbs, and that when they did the test before I must have been doing laundry or had...
  3. over40

Terry, Thank you. Have you ever run across a situation where they sheetrock over access to the PRV valve and not provide an access panel or cutout ?
  4. over40

Hi - new here and glad I found this website. We live in a house built in 1998 and last week noticed the floor around our toilet was very wet. It was solely on the left side, and after a bunch of investigation found that the water was rising in the tank and coming out of the handle area...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks