Search results

1. Tory West

Submersible well and pump replacement questions....

Actually, it works fine. I've done lawn sprinkler service for over twenty years and encountered 1hp submersible pumps on a regular basis. I've pulled many pumps, often in my sleep. Dug a well in my backyard in '98 with sand bucket, etc. and got stuck at 30 feet. I think if I had let off on the...
  2. Tory West

Considering a Well, Need Help from someone not a salesman

Just hope your nipple heals up. Yikes! And I thought I was dangerous around tools! Good luck out there.
  3. Tory West

Submersible well and pump replacement questions....

, NOTE: Pitless adapters are not a guaranteed easy process. They can be hard to access and "stuck". Making a handle, generally w/ a 1" pvc standard OR Sch40 pipe glued to a 1" male adapter and threaded carefully into the pitless is first. I made, or found, a basic tool to loosen stuck...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks