Search results

1. Ordie

ARSENIC IN WELL WATER- FILTER QUESTION

Here is the results of current arsenic test completed yesterday. Arsenic (III) 0.0035 mg Pass /Limit 0.001 0.010 mg/L EPA 200.8 JLR-NH 03/26/20 3:57PM Arsenic (V) (calc.) 0.0130 mg Fail /Limit 0.001 0.010 mg/L EPA 200.8 JLR-NH 03/26/20 3:57PM Arsenic*...
  2. Ordie

Here is a link to my Well Test from State of Maine: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RFW-uw2fo6bxw8wm-YK0kP_q2DpSlv9T/view?usp=sharing
  3. Ordie

I installed a whole house activated alumina filter, but it drops the 65 psi water pressure to much. I am now looking at a GreenFlo LayneRT Upflow Arsenic 10 Filter System Will this filter allow better flow? Any thoughts on using this type filter?
  4. Ordie

IN WHAT ORDER SHOULD I INSTALL THESE FILTERS ?

Installing a whole house well system for 2 adults, containing a Big Blue 2 Stage Filter, FLECK Controlled Whole House Digital Water Softener System - 24K Grains, and UV Sterilizer. Maybe a sediment filter 1st? In which order should they be installed? Seperate the BIG BLUE filters, or keep...
  5. Ordie

INSTALL FILTERS IN WHICH ORDER ?

Installing a whole house well system for 2 adults, containing a Big Blue 2 Stage Filter, FLECK Controlled Whole House Digital Water Softener System - 24K Grains, and UV Sterilizer. Maybe a sediment filter 1st? In which order should they be installed? Seperate the BIG BLUE filters, or keep...
  6. Ordie

COMBUSTION ANALYZER RESULTS UFT-80w

Yes, Propane. Thanks Rob
  7. Ordie

COMBUSTION ANALYZER RESULTS UFT-80w

Just bought a combustion analyzer, high and low fire were adjusted within factory specs, are these numbers looking good ? HTP UFT-80w installed new in August 2018 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WElWf0Qtu0Xqa8-nrV5I9i3xEAYBAFWq/view?usp=sharing
  8. Ordie

PROPANE GAS LINE CONDUIT

That's exactly what i was planning to do, seal it in the house and leave the tank end open as it is. Thanks DANA
  9. Ordie

PROPANE GAS LINE CONDUIT

I like the conduit also, but was wondering if it should end above ground prior to entering house?
  10. Ordie

PROPANE GAS LINE CONDUIT

Concerned about propane copper gas line conduit (grey) entering house, if there is a gas leak in the line buried outside wouldn't the conduit allow the gas to come into house? In attached picture below is how the propane contractor installed the gas line...
  11. Ordie

PROPANE TANK INSTALLED, BOILER COMMISIONED

Actually it came out easy, wasn't an issue.
  12. Ordie

PROPANE TANK INSTALLED, BOILER COMMISIONED

Propane tank and line installed by local company, boiler has been commissioned and running for the last 5 days, still have some things to do but its been running good. See any issues? https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uyRd4Wt9tBlQdbMppQscLxYKWatauAOj/view?usp=sharing...
  13. Ordie

UFT-80w SENSOR LOCATIONS FOR PRESSURE AND CH RTN TEMP

I would like that, can you break down the list, say A list is most common failure parts and B list nice to have but rarely fails? I planned on ordering spare parts, to keep down time during the winter to a minimum. Also I already swapped out the sensors and purged system of air all is good so...
  14. Ordie

Thanks for all the help Rob, couldn't figure out how to PM you or I would have? Looks like part number 7855P-364, will need 2 gaskets at 6 bucks each plus shipping,ouch.
  15. Ordie

Sounds like a plan, gonna order thr gaskets. Just makes sense to swap them around so the CH Loop Sensor reads all RTN water?
  16. Ordie

My email from HTP TECH SUPPORT about sensors in wrong spots? https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Esz2P3Yo5IOFZXwDi-yZ5PZegKqkbYUe/view?usp=sharing After speaking to the engineer the CH return sensor and pressure gauge are in the correct positions in your photo. John Monteiro Lead Technical...
  17. Ordie

Just filled it with water, removed all air and awaiting contractor Monday to hook up propane and commission the boiler. Now I'll need to drain it to swap out sensors ? Will i need new gaskets/seals from HTP for each sensor?
  18. Ordie

Mine are reversed, pressure on top, and CH Temp in bottom pipe. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Esz2P3Yo5IOFZXwDi-yZ5PZegKqkbYUe/view?usp=sharing
  19. Ordie

I see other forums talking about the UFT-80w CH RTN TEMP SENSOR and SYSTEM PRESSURE SENSOR installed wrong? Is it wrong or will they work in either location? In another forum someone was going to contact HTP, but no follow up on what the company said?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks