Search results

1. b33p3r

Huge Thanks You to All!!

Concerning the recent thread "Soldering brass to copper help....PLease!", I'm glad to announce that I can now solder the heavier, larger copper cast fittings thanks to all the advice I received here. I have one stubborn leak that I'll fix tomorrow and then I can fire up my wood boiler just...
  2. b33p3r

Soldering brass to copper help....PLease!

New install. No Water involved. Need to get outside wood boiler online but I am having a heck of a time soldering brass fittings to copper. I am cleaning copper and brass extremely well and pasting both. Heating the joint not the copper pipe. The solder eventually melts at the joint but does not...
  3. b33p3r

Taco 5000 mixing valve help

Recently installed a taco 5000-2 mixing valve in a radiant loop. My issue is the hot water is going in the Hot Inlet and Out the Cold inlet. It is also leaving the mixed outlet to the radiant loop but alot of the water is bypassing the loops and going directly to the return manifold. The...
  4. b33p3r

Odor in basement bathroom

Odor in basement bathroom. Started a year before we had to have our septic pumped. For the last year(clean septic) we still get this odor. Seems to only show up after clothes washer runs a few loads. Prior to septic cleaning, when washer was draining, , basement toilet would actually bubble up...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks