Search results

1. Jbellio

Well Keeps Losing Prime

UPDATE: So I finally solved this issue! After an "expert" came by, giving me a money back guarantee changed my check valve out with a brass valve, it didn't fix my issue. The guy stole some flex hose of mine and didn't give me my money back, and I was back to square one. I then decided to put in...
  2. Jbellio

Well Keeps Losing Prime

I am so frustrated with this system right now I think I am going to call in an expert. I APPRECIATE all of your help thus far and will be sure to keep you in the loop with what the issue is!
  3. Jbellio

Well Keeps Losing Prime

What do you mean by this?
  4. Jbellio

Well Keeps Losing Prime

It's 2". I assume there is no easy way to try to fix this other than digging down as deep as possible and replacing the pipe? Or have a new well drilled?
  5. Jbellio

Well Keeps Losing Prime

Heres the pictures. Fixed it, again, still lost prime. I even took a paint brush and painted a solid bead of glue around all slip joints to make sure I didnt have a leak. Could i have a cracked well pipe? First pic is what I changed it back to. Second pic is with the $12 check valve
  6. Jbellio

Well Keeps Losing Prime

So, after taking it apart again, because the shaving cream thing didn't work (I think I had good seals), I noticed there was some PVC glue stuck in the new check valve and it wasn't sealing. So, I removed the glue, and reassembled the check valve... again. Now, I am losing prime... again, along...
  7. Jbellio

Well Keeps Losing Prime

Does that seriously work? Sounds like a joke, but also like it might work... i'll try it! Another lol.
  8. Jbellio

Well Keeps Losing Prime

Okay, here is what I did in order. 1. Pre Fall of 2017 my irrigation system worked great. 2. Fall of 2017, my pump kept tripping a breaker – 2 HP turbine 2” suction, 1 ½ output. 3. I live close to the ocean, it was old and I didn’t know what to do so I replaced the motor and...