Search results

1. HOLDEN

Navien Outdoor Temp Wire Extension

Thanks for the answers. Now I just have to explain to the owner not to adjust anything
  2. HOLDEN

Navien Outdoor Temp Wire Extension

I need to extend the Navien outdoor temp. wire. The manual says use 18ga wire. Is it a soldiered connection since the sensor an electronic device, and not electrical? Will extending its length effect the resistance and alter the preset high and low set points, or do the set points have to be...
  3. HOLDEN

Navien 210e Run on Propane w/ Natural Gas Plate Installed

During the very cold end of December this year, the Heatmaker 2 tank finally started to leak. It flooded the ground floor and thru a friend we had installed a Navien 210E within about a week. Two plumbers working 17 hrs due to the piping layout refit, flipped the dip switch from natural gas to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks